22 May Masks
Below are several scientifically-based articles, video presentations, and published studies on whether masks are effective in preventing viral transmission.
But before you dig in, the latest I’ve seen is worth a read first, it may shortcut any further study as it is comprehensive. Denis G. Rancourt, PhD reviews the literature relevant to Covid-19 Social Policy.
- Unmasking the evidence
- Correlation Between Mask Compliance and COVID-19 Outcomes in Europe
- Masked Science
- Masks Don't Control the Spread of Virus - How do we know? - The Crux of Health
- Comprehensive list of studies on mask use in surgery - The Crux of Health
- Government Trained OSHA Mask Experts Expose The Fraud and Dangers of Mandatory Masks
- Masks are neither effective nor safe
- Mask Facts - AAPS | Association of American Physicians and Surgeons
- NoMask.info Archive Index Page
- 2015 Study on Cloth Mask Efficacy
- 7 Long-Term Side Effects of Wearing Face Masks | Eat This Not That
- Study: Masks Fail to Filter Virus in Coughing COVID-19 Patients
- NYT Lies About Settled Mask Science
- Mask Review, by David Crowe
- Masks: Are There Benefits or Just a Comfort Prop? Let the Facts Speak
- The Risks vs. Benefits of Face Masks- Is There an Agenda? • Children's Health Defense
- COMMENTARY: Masks-for-all for COVID-19 not based on sound data
- DR.SHIVA LIVE: To Mask or Not to Mask? THAT is the Question. A Scientific Perspective.
- ACP Journals